People will no more have to wait in long queues or for babus the Nagar Nigam office to pay their holding tax. After filling the form, the property owner is supposed to pay the holding tax. This is termed as ‘self assessment’ of holding tax. Property owner can get the notice ID, they will get access to PMC software of online calculating and paying ‘property tax return’.
How to File Property Tax Return ?
- You can file your Property Tax either Online or Offline.
- For offline mode, please select your Municipality and download the SAS form and related documents.
- Fill-in the form with the help of annexures and submit the SAS form and make your payment at your Municipality.
- For online mode, please select your Municipality and fill-in the online form with the required details.
- Please select the option among Bank, CFC or Municipality to make the payment.
- Print the challan and make the payment at your preferred choice.
- Check all the details before generating challan.
- Bank instruments must be in favour of “COMMISSIONER” of respective Nagar Nigam and “Executive Officer” of respective Nagar Parishads/Nagar Panchayats.
For filling PTR offline, please download the documents
|SAS Form Annexures
|SAS Form Filing Instructions
For Muzaffarpur Municipal Corp. Area : Find the Holding Tax Detail Here